Breathing Deeply 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Therapy Foundations Program Enrollment
200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Program including:
- Radically Balanced Yogi: a 6 week personal practice course offering insight into yoga therapy’s core principles and what you want to know for your own practice
- Basics Module: what every yoga teacher wants to know about core principles in asana and coming into the foundations yoga therapy program
- 5 Home Study Modules with Coursework
- 6 Live (monthly) Seminars
- An active forum for all students and a place to get questions answered while being in community
- Some overlap in material in preparation for the BDYT Foundations Program
Yoga Therapy Foundations Program Information
- The Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy (BDYT) Online Foundations course
- 3 residential weekend retreats or 3 online remote retreats (or a combination)
- Required coursework with mentoring
- 2 supervised case studies
- A Foundations final oral exam
Program Tuition & Fees for Both Programs
1. Online 200-Hour Teacher Training/Foundations Program Tuition (one of the following options)
- Full Pay: $1,500 + $2,595=$4,095 OR
- Payment Plan: $1,000 down payment; $184/20 months=$4,680
Once enrolled in Foundations:
2. 3 weekend residential retreats: $570-$895 each or
3. Online retreat option: 3 retreats at $350 each
4. Oral exam testing fee: $250
5. Textbooks approximate cost: $40
[Students are eligible to participate in retreats once they complete the 200hr program and are enrolled in the Foundations training. Residential retreats include 2 nights stay and weekend meals; Tuition & fees subject to change]
Total estimated cost of two certifications, the 200-HR TT and Foundations Program is $5,435-$7,660 (Total cost is dependent on retreat and payment plan options chosen.)
- Choice of a tuition payment plan option is a legal commitment to pay for the entire cost of the plan.
- BDYT 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Therapy Foundations Program tuition is non-refundable.
- Retreat payments are due upon retreat registration.
- Exam fees are due upon final exam registration.
- All fees are billed through PayPal.
- A $49 late fee will be charged for late monthly payments
- A full refund of all money paid will be made if the applicant is not accepted by the school.
- A full refund of tuition and fees paid will be made if the applicant withdraws within three days of registration/first payment and has not logged into the online portion of course.
- Foundations Program tuition is non-refundable, except under the conditions described in #1 and #2 above.
- Exam fees paid are non-refundable.
- Retreat payments are fully refundable up to 3 weeks before the first day of retreat minus a $49 admin fee. Cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to a retreat start are entitled to a 50% refund.
- Refunds owed will be provided within 30 days.
Postponement and/or Cancellation of Courses and Programs:
Courses and retreats may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not received two weeks prior to the start date. If a course or retreat is canceled by Breathing Deeply, refunds or credit will be given in full within thirty (30) days of cancellation.
Tuition Payment Agreement
By agreeing to the terms and conditions below, I agree to pay Breathing Deeply, Inc. the total tuition and fees. Payment of all monies due shall be a condition of continuing enrollment. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic and skill requirements and when all financial obligations to Breathing Deeply, Inc have been met, the student will be awarded Certificates of Completion for the Breathing Deeply 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training and the Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Foundations Program. Both student and Breathing Deeply understand that this enrollment agreement, including the refund policy, may not be amended except in writing agreed to by both parties.
The Breathing Deeply 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training and Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Foundations Program are certification training programs for yoga therapy. I have read and understood the payment policy above and elect to pay for the tuition portion of the program via PayPal by selecting an option below. I understand that by choosing a payment plan, I agree and commit to paying the full cost of that plan and will pay all automatic monthly payments billed via PayPal. I fully understand that selecting this non-refundable option, I am responsible to pay for the entire cost of this tuition payment plan whether or not I complete the program. I also understand that all retreats and testing fees are to be paid at the time of registration for those portions of the course and that because the program is self paced over time, these fees and tuition are subject to change.