The BDYT 875 Hour Advanced Program Consists of the following
- Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy (BDYT) online Foundations course
- Online lessons, live Q&A’s, online community and more
- 3 weekend retreats (residential retreats may be applied towards Advanced modules)
- Required coursework with mentoring
- 2 supervised case studies
- Foundations oral final exam
- 8 immersive module retreat weeks, 4 virtual and 4 residential. (Note: Students must progress through specific foundations lessons before participating in modules. These prerequisites are published in the Student Handbook.)
- A 215 hour supervised practicum
- Final written and oral exams
Note: Students must complete all aspects of the Advanced Program within 7 years of matriculation in order to be eligible for certification, C-IAYT.
The BDYT 875 Hour Advanced Program Tuition and Fees include:
- Foundations Program tuition: $2,595 (or payment plan)*
- 4 Week-long Online Retreats: $1,100 each ($4,400 total)
- 4 Week-long Residential Retreats: $1,100 each ($4,400 total) plus
- Room and Board: $525-$1,710 each (based on accommodation choice; includes room, board, 3 meals/day) COVID-19 MODIFICATION: OUR RESIDENTIAL RETREATS HAVE BEEN MOVED ONLINE UNTIL 2022.
- Foundations final exam: $250
- Practicum Fee: $1,800
- Advanced Program final exam: $250
C-IAYT 875 Hour Advanced Program total is $13,695.
(Additional costs may include residential retreat room/board, books, and financing options where applicable.)
* All tuition costs and expenses listed in US Dollars.
* Fees and tuition subject to change over time.
- Choice of a Foundations Program tuition payment plan option is a legal commitment to pay for the entire cost of the plan.
- BDYT Foundations Program tuition is non-refundable
- Retreat payments are due upon retreat registration.
- Exam fees are due upon final exam registration.
- Practicum fees are due when the student begins the practicum portion of the program.
- All fees are billed through PayPal.
- A $49 late fee will be charged for late monthly payments.
- A full refund of all money paid will be made if the applicant is not accepted by the school.
- A full refund of tuition and fees paid will be made if the applicant withdraws within three days of registration/first payment and has not logged into the online portion of course.
- Foundations Program tuition is non-refundable, except under the conditions described in #1 and #2 above.
- Exam fees paid are non-refundable.
- Retreat payments are fully refundable up to 3 weeks before the first day of retreat minus a $49 admin fee. Cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to a retreat start are entitled to a 50% refund.
- Refunds owed will be provided within 30 days.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions below, I agree to pay Breathing Deeply, Inc. the total tuition and fees. Payment of all monies due shall be a condition of continuing enrollment. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic and skill requirements and when all financial obligations to Breathing Deeply have been met, the student will be awarded a Certification of Completion for the 875 Hour Advanced Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Program. Both student and Breathing Deeply understand that this enrollment agreement, including the refund policy, is valid for 7 years from the date signed and executed, and may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties.
The 875 Hour Advanced Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Program is a certification training program for yoga therapy. I have read and understand the payment policy above and elect to pay for the BDYT online foundations portion of the program via PayPal by selecting an option below. I understand that by choosing a payment plan, I agree and commit to paying the full cost of that plan for the online Foundations Program and will pay all automatic monthly payments billed via PayPal. I fully understand that selecting this non-refundable option, I am responsible to pay for the entire cost of this tuition payment plan whether or not I complete the program. I also understand that all retreats and testing fees are to be paid at the time of registration for those portions of the course and that because the program is self paced over time, these fees and tuition are subject to change.
Postponement and/or Cancellation of Courses and Programs:
Courses and retreats may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not received two weeks prior to the course date. If a course or retreat is canceled by Breathing Deeply, refunds will be given in full within thirty (30) days of a cancellation. If a student cancels participation in a retreat, the refund will be determined by the refund policy.