Breathing Deeply Meditation Teacher Training Registration
The Meditation Teacher Training Consists Of The Following
- Weekly live lessons (Wednesdays 12:30-1pm EST) that include practices. Recording and coursework available 24/7 (Optional and recorded)
- Guidance from weekly live Q&A with Brandt (Wednesdays 1:15-2pm EST) where you’re encouraged to open, lean in, stretch and engage in thoughtful discussion about course material and personal practice (Optional and recorded if you want to listen in)
- Weekly community-led practice and discussion led by Sara Bowman, Meditation Community Facilitator on Mondays at Noon EST (optional)
- 6 monthly partner exercises to build confidence and skill
- Completion of a documented practicum that consists of 2 clients
- Lifetime access to the meditation course & sangha including 4 online retreats/year, additional live weekly meetings, a personal practice course, community membership
- Ongoing continuation of all the benefits of being a part of our meditation sangha
Meditation Teacher Training Tuition
The full cost Meditation Teacher Training is $1,995. (Easy 4 month payment plan of $525/month available, link below.)
- Choice of a Meditation Teacher Training tuition payment plan option is a legal commitment to pay for the entire cost of the plan.
- Meditation Teacher Training tuition is non-refundable.
- All fees are billed through PayPal (No PayPal account required)
- A $49 late fee will be charged for late monthly payments.
- A full refund of all money paid will be made if the applicant is not accepted by the school.
- A full refund of tuition and fees paid will be made if the applicant withdraws within three days of registration/first payment and has not logged into the online portion of course.
- Meditation Teacher Training tuition is non-refundable, except under the conditions described in #1 and #2 above.
- Refunds owed will be provided within 30 days.
Postponement and/or Cancellation of Courses and Programs
Courses and retreats may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not received two weeks prior to the start date. If a course or retreat is canceled by Breathing Deeply, refunds or credit will be given in full within thirty (30) days of cancellation.
Tuition Payment Agreement
By agreeing to the terms and conditions below, I agree to pay Breathing Deeply, Inc. the total tuition and fees. Payment of all monies due shall be a condition of continuing enrollment. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic and skill requirements and when all financial obligations to Breathing Deeply, Inc have been met, the student will be awarded a Certification of Completion for the Breathing Deeply Meditation Teacher Training. Both student and Breathing Deeply understand that this enrollment agreement, including the refund policy, may not be amended except in writing agreed to by both parties.
The Meditation Teacher Training is a certification training program for teaching meditation. I have read and understood the payment policy above and elect to pay for the Meditation Teacher Training via PayPal by selecting an option below. I understand that by choosing a payment plan, I agree and commit to paying the full cost of that plan for the online Meditation Teacher Program and will pay all automatic monthly payments billed via PayPal. I fully understand that by selecting this non-refundable option, I am responsible to pay for the entire cost of this tuition payment plan whether or not I complete the program.
Please fill in your contact information for your internal school profile. Additionally, please read and agree to the enrollment and school policies linked below.
We look forward to knowing you more!